Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Grace Ann @ Tonys Hut

User Info Menu

Grace Ann @ Tonys Hut

Can anybody advise if Grace Ann is still tending bar at Tony's Hut?

User Info Menu

Re: Grace Ann @ Tonys Hut

No. She moved to the US a few years ago. We miss her.

User Info Menu

As she said, Grace Ann hasn’t been there for a while. There is another girl. Her name is Julie. She is super sweet, plays great music and still sells the coldest beer!!

User Info Menu

Ahh yes, Grace Ann. She and Norman the patty guy hustled me for drinks one rainy afternoon over dominos. Humiliated me, and I enjoyed every minute!

User Info Menu

Last I heard she was in Detroit
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Is Milton still there ?

User Info Menu

Milton wasn't there in March/April. Tony was working and a new woman (forgot her name). I spoke to Milton recently and he said Tony hasn't called him back to work.

User Info Menu

The last I heard Grace is married and living in the UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Marie View Post
    Milton wasn't there in March/April. Tony was working and a new woman (forgot her name). I spoke to Milton recently and he said Tony hasn't called him back to work.
    From what we heard, Tony called Milton multiple times but he never got back in touch. Tony and Julie are running the ship supplying the ice cold beers!

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to a stop there during our vacation in Negril next month.