Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sea Star Inn

User Info Menu

Sea Star Inn

What ever happened to this place in the West End? It used to be owned by a guy named Chris from Canada, and they had great live music every Saturday. We used to walk there all the time from Catcha. Great food, drinks and meal options. Would love to take the girls when we're there in August. I never hear anyone ever talk about it.

User Info Menu

Re: Sea Star Inn

We were at Seastar the other night...they're open & operating fully.

User Info Menu

It’s open, Chris is still there. No Sat show right now due to Covid. Great place, been several times recently…

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forester51 View Post
    It’s open, Chris is still there. No Sat show right now due to Covid. Great place, been several times recently…
    This makes me happy but bummer about the live music. He did a great job with those shows. Even had Luciano one time. Soon come.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    This makes me happy but bummer about the live music. He did a great job with those shows. Even had Luciano one time. Soon come.
    We webcast Luciano quite a few times at Seastar! He is an incredible artist!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I really miss those webcasts, Rob. I think you need to find a protégé and train them to do it for you.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Had some great times at Seastar.
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    I really miss those webcasts, Rob. I think you need to find a protégé and train them to do it for you.
    So true !

User Info Menu

And the drummers were always entertaining. Quite a few of my cold winter nights were spent with a Red Stripe in front of my computer watching. The online chat feature was cool too. Granted, seeing it live was much better, but remote access was a great substitute. Too bad my Red Stripe at the time was brewed in Pennsylvania.
    Johio