Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Curfews and Restrictions

User Info Menu

Curfews and Restrictions

Can anyone update us on current curfews and restrictions for in and around Negril? Thanks.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Re: Curfews and Restrictions

Hi Todd! Curfews are 11pm-5am Monday through Saturday and 6pm-5am Sunday. All guidelines and restrictions are being revisited on August 10th. Regarding masks, anywhere out in public or indoors. I believe entering a restaurant even if it’s outdoors and walking around resort property although our cousin who works at a resort is saying masks only required when entering the front office. So there is some discrepancy between the official rules and what is actually happening. Rob will probably chime in as well. Rob correct me if I’m wrong about any of this.

Administrator

User Info Menu

BethAnn,

You nailed it for Negril.

Thanks for the assist!

Rob
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks!
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

So just to confirm what I said before, I called Idle Awhile to ask about mask requirements and they told me that the only time they need to be worn is when you’re entering the front office or interacting with a staff member. Other resorts may have different requirements as I feel they probably differ depending on the property. Have an awesome time! We can’t wait.