Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August Meetup

User Info Menu

Re: August Meetup

We’ll if we don’t get these frickin test results back soon I may not be going. We took the rapid antigen around 4:45 at CVS and still nothing. officially freaking out.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    We’ll if we don’t get these frickin test results back soon I may not be going. We took the rapid antigen around 4:45 at CVS and still nothing. officially freaking out.
    Be sure to check the spam folder...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Groovy 😎

User Info Menu

I want to cry. Still no test results. I have to call them when they open. I’m not sure we have time to get another test. Shoot me now!

User Info Menu

I got my test done at cvs Had results back within an hour. Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you something must’ve went wrong. Boarding the plane now. Hopefully see all of you at Ltu.

User Info Menu

Finally got them after spending an hour on the phone with CVS. Woohoo now off to the salon lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Finally got them after spending an hour on the phone with CVS. Woohoo now off to the salon lol.
    I think I stopped breathing when you said you hadn't received your results yet.
    👏...good news!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    I think I stopped breathing when you said you hadn't received your results yet.
    ��...good news!
    Haha me too! See you soon Lisa/Rob!

User Info Menu

Guys we’ll probably be at LTU around 3:00-4:00 tomorrow so we have enough time with curfew. Trying to get a sitter. Can’t wait to meet y’all! Miss Honey we will meet you at Catcha when you’re here. BA

User Info Menu

Sounds good . I’m ready for Sat