Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August Meetup

User Info Menu

Re: August Meetup

Reminder that hubs and I will be at LTU at 3:15 today. We found a sitter yay! Can’t wait to meet y’all. I’ll be the one with the handsome and much younger Jamaican lol. BA

Administrator

User Info Menu

See you all there! I will be the old one.... lol
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

When I get there I’m 60. I try to pull off looking like I’m 50. But my mind says I’m 30. See you all soon . Can’t wait .

User Info Menu

Running late. Still waiting on the sitter (my sister in law). Probably more like 3:30.

User Info Menu

CVS says NEGATIVE....woohoooo. Will be sipping drinks by this time tomorrow
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by loomis41973 View Post
    CVS says NEGATIVE....woohoooo. Will be sipping drinks by this time tomorrow
    🙌

User Info Menu

I’m Ol’yardie’s wife and he is unable to get online, but he has something to tell you.
    hi all! we were due into mobay noon tues. but half an hour out Grace beat us to the island and we were forced to turn around back to orlando and spend the night there. Wed. we waited all day for a new plane and crew. finally got to mobay and ultimately negril about 7:30,technically after curfew. knowing everything would be closed by the time we got to negril we bought a good bottle of rum at duty free on the way out of the airport. our friend and driver niah was still waiting for us. rush hour traffic was brutal all the way with everyone trying to get home and inside on time. as we passed green island niah called luca at ltu and asked him to put a pizza in the oven for us. when we finally reached ltu the pizza was still hot, rum was poured over ice and it was a grand dinner! soon the few people who were still around faded away to mind curfew(ish). what a day!

User Info Menu

Planning for dinner at Catcha tomorrow night or late afternoon for all interested!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nola2negril View Post
    I’m Ol’yardie’s wife and he is unable to get online, but he has something to tell you.
    hi all! we were due into mobay noon tues. but half an hour out Grace beat us to the island and we were forced to turn around back to orlando and spend the night there. Wed. we waited all day for a new plane and crew. finally got to mobay and ultimately negril about 7:30,technically after curfew. knowing everything would be closed by the time we got to negril we bought a good bottle of rum at duty free on the way out of the airport. our friend and driver niah was still waiting for us. rush hour traffic was brutal all the way with everyone trying to get home and inside on time. as we passed green island niah called luca at ltu and asked him to put a pizza in the oven for us. when we finally reached ltu the pizza was still hot, rum was poured over ice and it was a grand dinner! soon the few people who were still around faded away to mind curfew(ish). what a day!
    That's incredible!
    So glad you made it here safely!
    Enjoy!!
    Last edited by Bnewb; 08-20-2021 at 05:43 PM.

User Info Menu

I hopefully land at 1:09. Be at Catcha around 3:00