Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canoe Bar...Party this Thursday!!!!!

User Info Menu

Canoe Bar...Party this Thursday!!!!!

Happy hour kicks off @ 2pm-6pm, webcast from 5-7pm and Steel pans from 5-9:30!!! We had such a blast last Thursday we have decided to make it a weekly event!! Hope you can join us!

User Info Menu

That is GREAT news Patty!
    We will see you in April for sure!
    Can't wait to see the steel pans in person

User Info Menu

Looks exciting see you very soon

Sponsor

User Info Menu

What a great venue it is! The steel band was awesome, lots of peeps and boardies mingling around....and of course...great food. A wonderful vibe and Georgia and Monique offer fabulous service with a smile See ya there! Here's a few pics from last Thursday....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Oh YAY!!!! I was hoping someone had pictures of the steel pan band, so I could determine if my thought was correct or not. thanks Sprat! Great photos as always

I was wondering if the Greeny and Steel band was the same Greeny and his steel pan band that played for Daisy and Markus in April from the English Rose
    .....Daisy, am I right?

User Info Menu

Also, thats one of the best shots of Canoe bar I have seen! Really nice work!!!

User Info Menu

GREENY!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the English Rose!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Yes, Shauna.. that's got to be my Greeny! Even with the shades, I can see it.
    Unless it's someone else with a very strong resemblance that stole his steel drum set!

It's so great seeing Greeny again! I bet he knows how Ickey is doing!

Oh this totally makes my day!!
    I'm looking forward to the Canoe webcast!

Thanks SPRAT!!
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-29-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

YAY!!!! I was hoping I was right on that one!
    Yes, I would say that is him. Looks like the same necklace and that is DEFINITELY the same pans! unless someone has the exact same stickers! Cool!

Maybe you can even get Rob to get him to chat for a bit, maybe between sets or something!

User Info Menu

I can see a New Stage in the future. Lol
    Sure wish we could All be there.