Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Curfew Hours until Aug 31

Administrator

User Info Menu

New Curfew Hours until Aug 31

The new curfew hours from August 11 to 31...

Mon to Fri 7pm to 5am
    Saturday 6pm to 5am
    Sunday 2pm to 5am

Pretty much all other protocols remain in effect other than no party permits will be granted.

Dream Weekend would not be able to be held under the current protocols.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: New Curfew Hours until Aug 31

@Rob, not to hijack your thread but i just got off the phone with Idle Awhile and they confirmed that the curfew hours do NOT affect the hours of operations of the resort's facilities- Restaurant, bar, etc. In fact, their restaurant will stay open until 10pm. You can't leave from the hotel property but you won't go hungry/thirsty lol. Plus you can hang out on their beach or pool as well. I think you've said this numerous times in threads before but it can't hurt to repeat it :-)

Administrator

User Info Menu

BA,

The curfew hours are when you are not allowed to be on the road or in a public place.

Being in your hotel is no different than being at your residence. You can eat, drink and be merry at home, same applies to your hotel.

User Info Menu

See you soon Rob!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    BA,

The curfew hours are when you are not allowed to be on the road or in a public place.

Being in your hotel is no different than being at your residence. You can eat, drink and be merry at home, same applies to your hotel.
    well if you want to be on the beach after those curfew hours I guess you got to make sure you have a beach hotel like the treehouse ?
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

Administrator

User Info Menu

Or Thatchwalk, Shields, Travellers, Coral Seas, Beach Club ,Yellowbird, Merrills, Kuyaba, Legends, Tamboo, Alfred's, Rooms, Roots, Fun Holiday, Whistling Bird, Nirvana, Rondel, Blue Skies, Gate House, Lazy Dayz, Charela, idle Awhile, Coco, White Sands, etc.... a near dozen more... then Treehouse... and more after Treehouse... you have your pick!

Should not be a problem...

User Info Menu

Yep I talked to Catcha today . Everything remains open for the hotel . 11 days and I’ll be there.

User Info Menu

Miss Honey I’ll see you soon! You’ll get to meet the whole family!

User Info Menu

Sounds great !!! I’m so ready to go at this point the curfew doesn’t even matter to me .

User Info Menu

10 more days.
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.