Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Curfew Hours until Aug 31

User Info Menu

Re: New Curfew Hours until Aug 31

We are going to be at Couples swept away Aug 23 - 31. Celebrating my 60th birthday! Can't wait!!

User Info Menu

Happy 60th birthday !!!

User Info Menu

Thank you Miss Honey!

User Info Menu

I typically spend every birthday in Negril as my birthday falls over Thanksgiving. I was supposed to spend my 60th birthday there then that thing called covid hit. I will be celebrating my 61st there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by miss honey View Post
    sounds great !!! I’m so ready to go at this point the curfew doesn’t even matter to me .
    That's the attitude miss Honey!!
    Jaherring Happy 60th! I'm right behind you. We're typically in Negril for our birthdays 8/15 & 8/16, but........ : (
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 08-11-2021 at 11:50 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks JohnNYC! This mess has been crazy and it is getting bad here in our small town again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Sounds great !!! I’m so ready to go at this point the curfew doesn’t even matter to me .
    Us either. We’re only 38 and we don’t last past 9pm lol. Plus with the little ones not much partying goes on lol.

User Info Menu

I have a question Rob. I stay at Golden sunset which has no restaurant. Does that mean I have to get my food early or can I cross the road the Alfred's etc?
    Irie Sue

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    I have a question Rob. I stay at Golden sunset which has no restaurant. Does that mean I have to get my food early or can I cross the road the Alfred's etc?
    SLP,

Alfred's will close with the curfew time so eat early, and get something to take home for dinner on Sundays.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!