Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We’re Here!

User Info Menu

We’re Here!

Made it to Idle Awhile at 7:30 last night after an absolutely hellish day of traveling. Flights were delayed by 3 hours, we were stuck in Customs at MBJ for an eternity and our baggage got left behind in Miami. My 6 year old cried the entire flight to Miami because she was scared while I downed Bloody Marys ti keep sane. But we made it and had a lovely dinner on our porch last night along with an amazing rum punch. Unfortunately I have to write to proposals for work while I’m here but I plan on still enjoying myself.

Planning to see some of you at LTU I think on the 18th? Off to get some coffee now!

BA

User Info Menu

Re: We’re Here!

Glad to hear you made it. Enjoy relax and post pix!
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22

User Info Menu

I can't even imagine all that happening with children in tow...but you made it here...ENJOY!
    *And, hopefully they get your luggage delivered quick!

User Info Menu

We're due in tomorrow afternoon at LTU (as long as Grace doesn't mess us up) and will on the lookout Wednesday for a frazzled mom in need of a nice rum punch!

User Info Menu

It’s so beautiful here. A little slow but busier than I thought.

User Info Menu

How long was the wait in customs?
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by loomis41973 View Post
    How long was the wait in customs?
    Forever because we had to get the contents of our bag checked. My husband was bringing gifts for his friends which we had to declare. Nightmare.

User Info Menu

Glad you made it after all that! Enjoy!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

So glad you made it. When you wake tomorrow to that beauty you will forget the ugliness of today . Enjoy !!!