Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cell Tower WiFi

User Info Menu

Cell Tower WiFi

My wife and myself are supporting a young student up in Nom Peril Heights. We have been paying for her internet via Rains WiFi but it's just not working out. Does anybody use or know of a WiFi provider that uses a cell tower signal or maybe a better way of getting internet up to Nom Peril Heights?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Cell Tower WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    My wife and myself are supporting a young student up in Nom Peril Heights. We have been paying for her internet via Rains WiFi but it's just not working out. Does anybody use or know of a WiFi provider that uses a cell tower signal or maybe a better way of getting internet up to Nom Peril Heights?
    We just lost the Digicel tower between Rockhouse and Rick's...

All "providers" are dependent on Flow.... some can set up a private type cell wifi literally on the dwelling, I will pm you some potential candidates....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Cell Tower WiFi

Ha! Apparently Digicel fixed the tower around 5:30am... phone beeped and pinged and chimed for 15 minutes with missed calls, messages and notifications!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!