Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: First time since January 2020

User Info Menu

First time since January 2020

We traveling was smooth yesterday until we landed and they kept us in the plane for 40 minutes. Airport was packed . My first trip to Jamaica was 1996. This is my first solo as Kev passed in March . This trip was the best place I could travel to. I had absolutely no nerves or 2 Nd thoughts . Some friends were like aren’t you afraid. I’m like no I’m more afraid to go to a local mall at home and get shot , something about the serenity this island gives to ya . The protocols here blows Ohio’s away . I’m so glad I’ve been donating money here. To think all the jobs in Ohio and people won’t work.

User Info Menu

Re: First time since January 2020

Enjoy your trip! We arrive tomorrow and are very excited and a little anxious. We hope to be able to walk the beach and visit our favorite little beach bars. We will just have to see how it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    Enjoy your trip! We arrive tomorrow and are very excited and a little anxious. We hope to be able to walk the beach and visit our favorite little beach bars. We will just have to see how it is.
    I’m moving to the beach Wednesday. I’m look forward to that also . The skies are blue and the water is calm.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    We traveling was smooth yesterday until we landed and they kept us in the plane for 40 minutes. Airport was packed . My first trip to Jamaica was 1996. This is my first solo as Kev passed in March . This trip was the best place I could travel to. I had absolutely no nerves or 2 Nd thoughts . Some friends were like aren’t you afraid. I’m like no I’m more afraid to go to a local mall at home and get shot , something about the serenity this island gives to ya . The protocols here blows Ohio’s away . I’m so glad I’ve been donating money here. To think all the jobs in Ohio and people won’t work.
    💕
    Miss Honey...please where your shirt at some point when visiting the businesses here...they all really, really want to thank everyone that's contributed!
    💕
    Last edited by Bnewb; 08-22-2021 at 12:12 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    Your anxiety will be alleviated once you're here...ENJOY!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    💕
    Miss Honey...please where your shirt at some point when visiting the businesses here...they all really, really want to thank everyone that's contributed!
    💕
    Unfortunately I’ve bought 2 but haven’t got them yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Unfortunately I’ve bought 2 but haven’t got them yet.
    Awww shoot...order is going out this week. 🙌 Next visit for sure!