Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ganja around my children

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja around my children

Quote Originally Posted by NeilFaherty View Post
    And, the OP still hasn't revealed where this dastardly deed occurred or other details of her misadventure.
    That’s BethAnn to you. Show some respect. It was at a resort. Love the sarcasm btw

Administrator

User Info Menu

Best to leave the Westender out of it... it was curfew after all... Holness really did them no favors...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    That’s BethAnn to you. Show some respect. It was at a resort. Love the sarcasm btw
    Neil,

She's right ya know...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Neil,

She's right ya know...
    Now I know. If one doesn't give details, others can fill in their own details.
    For all I knew, she was out on the road and took a seat with her kids next to someone smoking and then expected them to move.

User Info Menu

I read all three pages and I am still confused ...Was Rasta standing somewhere smoking a spliff and you and your children walked up to him or was it the reversed?If its the latter then you have all right to tell Rasta to take a hike And secondly A Rasta is someone who has locks and is religious(goes to church)....Ninety % of these guys with Dreadlocks are simple Dreds not Rasta...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyMackie View Post
    I read all three pages and I am still confused ...Was Rasta standing somewhere smoking a spliff and you and your children walked up to him or was it the reversed?If its the latter then you have all right to tell Rasta to take a hike And secondly A Rasta is someone who has locks and is religious(goes to church)....Ninety % of these guys with Dreadlocks are simple Dreds not Rasta...
    Sorry! Yes we were seated around a large table outdoors at the resort and my children and I and just a few others were there and then a couple of gentlemen (one who i assumed to be a Rasta who turned out to be my husband's neighbor, lol) came and sat close to us as did the other guy so I asked them to not light up right next to us.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyMackie View Post
    Just an FYI...there's also many "bald headed" Rastas also.