Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics to make you happy

User Info Menu

Pics to make you happy

As a diversion to all the animosity that seems to keep popping up I have a few pictures from our trip to share. Also, to add, traveling to and there was a complete nightmare in all respects. But in all the girls had a great time even-though they got terrible colds and coughs and everyone thought they had Covid on the plane ride back. Terrible. I almost made an announcement on the PA system lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Pics to make you happy

Oddly enough there has been a bad flu going around... yes, just an every year common day bad flu....

That is why the testing numbers are so high...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

And.... cute pictures! Thank you!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Ahhhh… the pictures sustain me until we can make it back! Thank you.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing!! Travel with the kids will be much better when the pandemic is behind us. I’m so glad you made it and they got to see/meet family!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Oddly enough there has been a bad flu going around... yes, just an every year common day bad flu....

That is why the testing numbers are so high...
    Yeah, a bad flu ripped thru the Buffalo area the last 2 weeks as well!

User Info Menu

I was in Buffalo this weekend and feeling a bit crappy. I just thought it was a bad batch of Elmo's wings.

User Info Menu

I have it now ugh. Not flu just congested and a bit crappy and wanting soup lol.

User Info Menu

Love seeing your pictures. I almost extended my trip. I had plans to see Kenny Wayne Shepard in Dayton Ohio last night. So I came home. Got to concert last night and it was canceled due to a band member having Covid.

User Info Menu

hello Beth Ann, you might want to get tested now that you are home just to be on the safe side