Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Loving this forum

User Info Menu

Cool Loving this forum

Hello all! I have been lurking for quite awhile on both boards and decided to come out of hiding and introduce myself. My husband and I visited Negril in 2/1993 for our honeymoon and fell in love with the island and the people. We have been 6 times since then and neither of us want to even try another vacation spot, we know they can not compare to the relaxing atmosphere and the Jamaican people. We have stayed on the west end 4 times at Divine Destiny and at Somerset Village, the last 3 visits have been on 7mile beach at White Sands. Our last trip was Christmas 2009, we finally got to take our son who was 4 at the time and he fell in love with the beach. Our next trip is planned for December(we will stay for 10d) and I don't want to wish away my summer but I am excited for my next Negril fix! We plan on taking our son to the falls this yr and although my husband and I have been to YS and Dunns we never heard of Mayfield until this board. Do you think he would enjoy this as much and is it a quicker trip than the other 2? We also want to take him to the Water park and wonder if anyone has any opinions on the park.
    I love hearing about everyones experiences, it brings me back to Negril and when I need a lift, I come here!
    Alisa
    Last edited by Alisa; 05-16-2011 at 08:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi Alisa,

I'm still checking out the new board and all that it can do but so far so good!! Me and my husband have also fallen in love with beautiful Jamaica!! Can't quite seem to get enough.

Peace,
    Islander Brynn

User Info Menu

My first is booked for Jan and I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to wish the summer away!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15