We need a vacation back to Negril so bad but are waiting for the covid to end. Makes me wonder if that will ever happen with all the anti vaccine people out there. We personally know people who were affected badly with it. One friend and neighbor spent a couple months in the hospital and will have breathing problems the rest of his life. His wife died ,yet other people who knew them will not get vaccinated. It bogles my mind. All I can ask them is how many people are in the hospital because they took the vaccine compared to the people who did not. Its a shame that Jamaica can not get enough vaccines esp. since most Jamaicans want it. All the richer country's should be doing more to get all the poorer country's that cannot afford to vaccinate for all their population the help they need. Its scary as hell to think it could possibly mutate to something even worse. Sorry for rattling on but I am fed up with the anti V. crowd . The way things are going it looks like its going to be awhile before we can return to Negril.