Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: current Antigen test availability in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: current Antigen test availability in Negril

Is the antigen test the kind the you swab yourself and hand the swan to a technician? I’m from the US and would like to know if there is a less invasive test to do in Negril that will be accepted for the return to the states

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cleome View Post
    Is the antigen test the kind the you swab yourself and hand the swan to a technician? I’m from the US and would like to know if there is a less invasive test to do in Negril that will be accepted for the return to the states
    Odison's post on the previous page probably is the least invasive test possible...

I have not heard of a "swab yourself test" here yet.... you would still need a medical technician here to oversee the procedure.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

At the end of our April stay at IA, they had someone come to our room for the rapid antigen test, $50/pp. 2 weeks!

User Info Menu

Just returned home. Had my antigen test at Omega Medical across from Coco LaPalm. Easy peasy. Test was administered by professional. Little tickle in one nostril. Results emailed in less than 2 hours. Cost was $50 cash or $52 if using card.

User Info Menu

Thanks for that @sandytoes, I was wondering if I would save anything leaving IA, seems no.