Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

User Info Menu

Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Hi, does anyone know if Linston is still doing airport transfers. I am not able to pull up his info here on the transportation site.
    Thanks, Brian O

User Info Menu

Re: Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

It takes you to his facebook page and you can either message him through there or call him at 1 876-376-3652. Facebook was down all day but is back up now

User Info Menu

My man Linston.
    Best driver ever.
    You can tell he has a sixth sense about the road, like he can feel the vibe of whats up ahead.
    In tune to the max.
    He picked me up at least 6 times, found great money exchange place and stopped at Mega Mart too.
    Once there was heavy rain. Roads flooded, about 1 1/2 feet deep in some places.
    He handled it like a Pro.
    Last edited by Spoon; 10-15-2021 at 10:45 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian O View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if Linston is still doing airport transfers. I am not able to pull up his info here on the transportation site.
    Thanks, Brian O
    We always use Linston. Yes check out his Facebook. Can't wait to see him in April.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Was with Linston yesterday and he wanted you all to know he says hi and looking forward to seeing you soon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We missed you and Lisa in April. Unfortunately we won't be there next month but hope to see you both in April.