Home | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: It's so Amazing...

  1. #11
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Thanks Lisa, I’ll be watching for more information.

  2. #12
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    I am truly sorry it has taken this long to get back with an answer about contributing without receiving a shirt.

    The business contribution model that has been set up would have to be changed completely to retain its current legal status. The cost and time involved in changing the model would be prohibitive to say the least. Might I suggest is to give your most gracious contribution and when you receive your shirt, either give it to a friend or better yet, bring it with you to Negril and present it to one of the businesses listed on the shirt. I am sure that they would be grateful to receive it!

    We were really hoping that we didn't have to continue to ask for help on behalf of the business owners & their employees here in Negril, but this Covid pandemic is putting the squeeze on everyone. In all my years here, I have never seen an October this slow. September was bad, but this is scary slow.

    So please, if you have the means, please contribute to the cause at https://negrilstore.com
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  3. #13
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Com' on Rob. Give us your mobile # so we can Venmo. This is from one friend to another, to help a third. Totally casual, who needs lawyers.
    Those who don't trust this, don't. I for one see the kind of people involved in arranging this, and have no problem sending $.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 10-06-2021 at 03:30 PM.

  4. #14
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Com' on Rob. Give us your mobile # so we can Venmo. This is from one friend to another, to help a third. Totally casual, who needs lawyers.
    Those who don't trust this, don't. I for one see the kind of people involved in arranging this, and have no problem sending $.
    ❣️❣️❣️

  5. #15
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Com' on Rob. Give us your mobile # so we can Venmo. This is from one friend to another, to help a third. Totally casual, who needs lawyers.
    Those who don't trust this, don't. I for one see the kind of people involved in arranging this, and have no problem sending $.
    Lol.... My mobile number is on nearly every page of the website..

    876-423-5479

    For those who haven't contributed yet, by going to the Negril Store at https://Negrilstore.com will let you contribute and get the limited edition tshirt as well as be able to make donations to the St.Anthony's Kitchen!

    https://Negrilstore.com
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  6. #16
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    I was down the last week of August. At Catcha there was only 11 guest on non movement days it’s easy to count. I moved to Idle on the Beach . There was only 4 rooms of guest and 2 were solos. The airport was packed like I’ve never seen returning. People must be going to MoBay .

  7. #17
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Lol.... My mobile number is on nearly every page of the website..

    876-423-5479

    For those who haven't contributed yet, by going to the Negril Store at https://Negrilstore.com will let you contribute and get the limited edition tshirt as well as be able to make donations to the St.Anthony's Kitchen!

    https://Negrilstore.com
    Rob,
    Sent you a test buck. Confirm receipt and I can do better.
    J

  8. #18
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    I was down the last week of August. At Catcha there was only 11 guest on non movement days it’s easy to count. I moved to Idle on the Beach . There was only 4 rooms of guest and 2 were solos. The airport was packed like I’ve never seen returning. People must be going to MoBay .
    Miss Honey,
    That's our typical stay, Catcha then IA. I forget my suite at Catcha (lower level against Banana Shout) and 203 at IA. It's the perfect combo IMHO. I may give Sea Grape a try next reach. I'm trying to hold out, but I'm not going to make it past Dec - Jan before I have to get down there.

  9. #19
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Miss Honey,
    That's our typical stay, Catcha then IA. I forget my suite at Catcha (lower level against Banana Shout) and 203 at IA. It's the perfect combo IMHO. I may give Sea Grape a try next reach. I'm trying to hold out, but I'm not going to make it past Dec - Jan before I have to get down there.
    John NYC that would be Virgo I believe at Catcha , we have had that suite . We also like 203 at Idle. I just had that room. I actually had no hot water the last two days the whole block of rooms had no hot water so they let me go across the street to the White House and shower thatís a pretty amazing room over there.

  10. #20
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: It's so Amazing...

    I've seen them and they are beautiful. I need to be in eyeshot of the sand. My wife's sand gravity is like sitting in concrete, so I can't get her off the beach until dark. With 203 I can keep an eye on her from the balcony. Nirvana's Beach Veranda was great for that. I could relax in the bed and easily see her in the water.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •