Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's so Amazing...

User Info Menu

It's so Amazing...

and some days it still brings us to tears...
    how many have contributed and continue to contribute to our Small Negril Business Project and St. Anthony's Kitchen. We really didn't expect to keep the Project going this long.

We want to send a huge THANK YOU to our many recent contributors, from the group that started this Project and more importantly from those that you're helping in Negril ❣️

This has been a rough, rough road for so many. With the continued lockdowns etc...we've sadly seen some businesses close permanently, some temporarily and many are hanging on by a thread.
    Thank You ALL again, for helping keep their businesses going and putting food on the table for the owners and their employees.

If you can help...your $150us contribution means everything to these charming establishments during this difficult time. We hope you'll enjoy your 'I ❤️ Negril' t-shirt and proudly show it off when you return to Negril. Everyone of the business owners are looking forward to meeting you and seeing your t-shirt.

Let's keep this going!

https://Negrilstore.com

Name:  IMG_20210614_150253.jpg
Views: 1695
Size:  3.70 MB

Name:  IMG_20210614_160712.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  4.05 MB
    Last edited by Bnewb; 09-15-2021 at 11:30 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: It's so Amazing...

I did receive my t- shirt and will definitely wear it in November when I return.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    I did receive my t- shirt and will definitely wear it in November when I return.
    WOOHOO and thank you for your support! The new businesses recommended by the original 13 are blown away. Never in their wildest imagination did they think total strangers would care enough about them to help! Let's keep the good vibes flowing!

Https://Negrilstore.com
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I understand A lot of people are on the fence on whether they should travel to Jamaica. I have to say The appreciation from each Jamaican person I came in contact with was overwhelming. I bought juice fresh patties fruit on the beach I bought bracelets everybody was so appreciative the people in the hotels were appreciative the people in every restaurant was appreciative really a good feeling I would have no second thoughts of traveling again. I have two more trips booked from now till December

Administrator

User Info Menu

I understand A lot of people are on the fence on whether they should travel to Jamaica. I have to say The appreciation from each Jamaican person I came in contact with was overwhelming. I bought juice fresh patties fruit on the beach I bought bracelets everybody was so appreciative the people in the hotels were appreciative the people in every restaurant was appreciative really a good feeling I would have no second thoughts of traveling again. I have two more trips booked from now till December
    So true! We all love to see visitors, you are tested coming and going and on the Ministry of Health website you can verify that the Resilient Corridor is working! It is truly the shining light on this whole gloomy situation.

We got to meet up, WhatsApp us at 876-423-5479 next time you are here!

Stay safe!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So true! We all love to see visitors, you are tested coming and going and on the Ministry of Health website you can verify that the Resilient Corridor is working! It is truly the shining light on this whole gloomy situation.

We got to meet up, WhatsApp us at 876-423-5479 next time you are here!

Stay safe!
    Most definitely. Will be at White Sands November 26 till dec 6th then Catcha till the 6 th

User Info Menu

Have you a way for us to contribute to the businesses without getting a shirt? We already each have one.

User Info Menu

wrtiii, great suggestion. I had been wondering the same thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrtiii View Post
    Have you a way for us to contribute to the businesses without getting a shirt? We already each have one.
    My last donation came with no shirt , so I believe you can .

User Info Menu

My last donation came with no shirt , so I believe you can .
    Miss Honey...you have a second shirt coming. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by wrtiii View Post
    Wrtiii & Rumlover or anyone else interested further... we'll provide more information shortly. It can be done, but we're going to make it as easy as possible for you. Thanks as always!