Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Did I miss something (Clarity trip report)

User Info Menu

Did I miss something (Clarity trip report)

was waiting for further adventures of Clarity, hubby man and friend--did I miss some reporting and pics? XXX and other adventures? I was away from the board for a week or two and as I recall we just got a small taste of the trip.

User Info Menu

Hey Irieworld!

No, You didn't miss anything

We just had to take a short break. The rest of the Trip report is still coming. Markus is really sick at the moment. we'll be finishing the trip report together when he recovers. He'll be flying back to the states this upcoming weekend. (I'm worried about him and counting down the days until I can see him again!)

In the meantime, I'll give Jamar a nudge and see if he'd be up to the challenge of moving the TR forward.
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-29-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I hope Markus gets better soon.

User Info Menu

Awww, Clarity....that is so hard when he's so far away! I had bronchitus a couple years ago & it's not fun! Hope he heals up fast!

User Info Menu

Take your time and get Markus well again. It's well worth the wait. We have Sweetness and Pool Guy to supply us with our trip report fix for now. No doubt Markus will feel better when he's back home with you, Daisy. Always helps to be in your own bed.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much guys!
    Markus is doing a lot better today. He still has a really nasty cough, but his fever is all gone. He's beginning to pack for his trip home. I can't wait to see him again. Only 4 more nights!

Northcoast - Sorry to hear you had to deal with Bronchitis too. It really took a toll on Markus, In the 10 years we've been together.. I've never seen him in such a bad shape. Glad to hear your recovered. Everyone has been telling me that it takes a number of weeks to get fully back on your feet again.

Maryann- You're right, I'm sure getting back into his own bed will speed up his recovery.
    and Yeah! there are so many great trip reports circulating right now! Sweetness, PGW, Sprat, Patty Sather, Tic toc.. that's just naming a few and more are coming up. It's like an all-star line up! Everytime I log on, there are more amazing pictures and stories! It's like trip report heaven!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Hope Marcus makes it home safe and feeling 100%. Those coughs hang around forevaaaa....
    Stir IT UP