Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New curfew hours etc. Sept. 18 - Oct. 28/21

User Info Menu

New curfew hours etc. Sept. 18 - Oct. 28/21

Name:  Screenshot_20210915-213324__01.jpg
Views: 1529
Size:  196.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210915-213619__01.jpg
Views: 1543
Size:  271.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210915-213611__01.jpg
Views: 1584
Size:  239.3 KB

User Info Menu

Re: New curfew hours etc. Sept. 18 - Oct. 28/21

Wow, it looks like I'll be lucky to have the limited freedom I had last Dec (at first 9pm curfew, then 10pm curfew later in the week, all days) when I show up again this year in Late Nov/Dec.

Does anyone know if White Sands is staffing the Bar/Restaurant during 'No Movement' days?

User Info Menu

Just wondering if it is possible to get take out food delivered to your hotel?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Wow, it looks like I'll be lucky to have the limited freedom I had last Dec (at first 9pm curfew, then 10pm curfew later in the week, all days) when I show up again this year in Late Nov/Dec.

Does anyone know if White Sands is staffing the Bar/Restaurant during 'No Movement' days?
    Yes, White Sands bar and restaurant are open on no movement days. And I was correct that the entire beach is considered part of your resort/hotel even on no movement days.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by conway scott View Post
    Just wondering if it is possible to get take out food delivered to your hotel?
    Most restaurants have delivery options... but on no movement days, the non-hotel restaurants are closed...

User Info Menu

Rob: "And I was correct that the entire beach is considered part of your resort/hotel even on no movement days."

Source/Link ?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toomanybeaches View Post
    Rob: "And I was correct that the entire beach is considered part of your resort/hotel even on no movement days."

Source/Link ?
    Talked to the police... beach strolling is permitted, road strolls are not...

Simply not enforceable on the beach as the DRM wording is too vague. Business, gathering and party rules can be enforced though... so on no movement days the only places open will be other hotels/resorts... which you would be able to visit if they allow you on the beach.

User Info Menu

This makes sense. Plenty of room on the beach for social distancing, and you couldn't ask for better ventilation.
    On the road people would be passing in close contact on the sidewalk, or on the shoulder avoiding traffic.
    It also leans toward helping tourism.

User Info Menu

The only thing I noticed a few weeks ago was the vendors aren’t out on the beach on non movement days .

User Info Menu

As anyone heard any rumours if they are extending the current curfew or will there be some changes? We arrive on the 28th so we are curious to find out.