Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball anyone?

User Info Menu

Re: Baseball anyone?

That’s right J , it might be coming back a little from rock bottom now but I love them as a collection. It means a little more when you have obtained them in person . I don’t think I would go spend any cash for an autograph expecting to make money reselling it but you never know who will . J did you purchase an owl on the beach this year ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    J did you purchase an owl on the beach this year ?
    I did not, but my wife might have. Her dear late aunt had a thing for owls, and sometimes she'll pick one up in her memory. We were in Negril March 19 - 27.
    Johio

User Info Menu

I was there too , I was sitting just to the right and a little closer to the water than the four of you and I asked to borrow the hand carved owl that looks in every direction so I could show my wife how nice it was . Techniques from Little London made em . I bought one ! C That is my favorite place in the world. N

User Info Menu

JO your dad has a great story to tell, imagine going into the maternity ward today in finding out that Tom Brady was standing next to you waiting for his child to be born. You were born during a great time in our country‘s history. The days of 11 year old boys waking up on a Saturday morning grabbing their glove and running out of the house for a game of pick up hardball with no parents insight are long gone . I think everyone misses those good old days of things it will never see again.