Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone?

User Info Menu

Baseball anyone?

Any baseball fans out there? Wanna "bet" on where these two go?

Name:  Screenshot 2021-09-20 133727.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  91.7 KB
    Johio

User Info Menu

Re: Baseball anyone?

Name:  Hur.png
Views: 818
Size:  156.8 KB
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Betting parlor?

Not to the HOF

User Info Menu

Ummm...I'm hoping they don't hit land anywhere.

User Info Menu

I bet they don't hit Cooperstown !

User Info Menu

2017 Houston Astros and the 2018 Boston Red Sox are the World Series champions oops I mean World Series cheaters , but I bet Cora ends up in the Hall of Fame . Shoeless Joe is rolling in his grave and Charlie Hustle would be rolling over too, if he was dead

Administrator

User Info Menu

I've met Charlie Hustle.... that is kinda rude.... lol
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Shoeless Joe has been turning over for decades... probably the best player of all time, excluding Mr. Hustle...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I met him Rob , two different times, well sort of , had to pay for the autograph but we shook hands and had a photo , back in the early 80’s it didn’t cost all that much . I remember him as very pleasant . My wife and I were sports memorabilia dealers at card shows around New England back then and we met hundreds of ball players collecting an autograph from each one . A lot is now a blur when I try to remember , but Pete was a nice guy at a show . No Ricky Henderson who was above and beyond the nicest we met . You could tell he loves kids.
    Of course I’ve only heard about him as a player but I’ll just bite my tongue about my opinion of Teddy ball game . Charlie hustle , anyone seen a ball player that you would rather pick 1st over him for your team ? Baseballs G.O.A.T

User Info Menu

Taz, I've heard that Pete's autograph isn't worth that much since he's flooded the market with them. Any truth to that?

My father shared the waiting room in the hospital with Mr. Rose when I was born. Pete Jr. and I have the same birthday.
    Johio