Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smith744 --------------------->

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: smith744 --------------------->

David,

I am humbled and honored.

Thank you Sir!

Rob
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. He will be missed,
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I don’t think I ever met him over the many years I’ve been to Negril. Hi I wish you and your family much happiness when you think of your uncle.

User Info Menu

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers and peace to your family.

User Info Menu

What an incredible journey filled with rasta vibes and jamacia snippets, smiles and “cant wait until next time” the past few weeks have been. Appreciate the kind words from folks here which helped me (and other visitors I directed this way) focus on the right thing, community, one love and now. Funeral for my uncle will stick with me for some time….. of course left some sand from 7 mile there with it all…. Trinkets galore like any good JA service, and the furniture rearranged to confuse duppy….. in fact if any duppy happened by uncles yard to cause ill upon DBire, they would have baulked in a second as the whole house was in uproar. Took a week to sift thru it all and every room was a tribute to Negril, and tribute to this website that cannot be understated. Contacts, email addresses, correspondence, tons of stuff related to what it seems like a meet up or party on the east coast in like 7 years ago at some bar. Probably 5 pounds of sand from Negril beach in jars, bags, vases, and in one room just a drawer partially filled with sand. …. Holy **** was this incredibly funny, but also telling. Telling of the magic. Telling of the vibration. Telling of many things.

The volume of jamacian stuff was incredible, and I saved a sizable box of various items I will offer up here in some manner or sorts next time I am in Chicago and can get said trinkets…. Simply ran out of time to do anything specific. @Rob a trip soon to the cliffs will happen, and will look to have our paths cross if meant to be. Until then….. HAIL UP DBIrie.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Smiles and tears of remembrance to your uncle...

Peace and Love,
    Rob
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!