Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Travel Extensions

User Info Menu

Cool Travel Extensions

We’re Canadians that hope to be in Negril for an extended period this winter. We need information on how to apply for an extension when we are approaching our 90 day limit. Can anyone provide links to government sites that would cover the steps we need to take over the course of our stay.

Thanks

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Travel Extensions

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Thanks Rob!

User Info Menu

Hi
    Looking to extend my stay on the island and was wondering instead of getting a 90 day extension can I fly to New York for a week / weekend break and fly back into Jamaica instead and will I be granted another 90 days visa

British passport holder

Cheers

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mick View Post
    Hi
    Looking to extend my stay on the island and was wondering instead of getting a 90 day extension can I fly to New York for a week / weekend break and fly back into Jamaica instead and will I be granted another 90 days visa

British passport holder

Cheers
    Yes you can. If you have not extended in a while, the process is easier and as a member of the Commonwealth you can extend up to a year - in 90 day increments. Cost is still j$10,000.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yes you can. If you have not extended in a while, the process is easier and as a member of the Commonwealth you can extend up to a year - in 90 day increments. Cost is still j$10,000.
    Cheers Rob . Appreciate the reply .
    Take care all the best