Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Begona Hotel

User Info Menu

Begona Hotel

Does anyone have any info on the new Begona Hotel beside Pewees ? Does it have air conditioning ?

User Info Menu

Re: Begona Hotel

Go to their facebook page at;
    https://www.facebook.com/Begonacliffhotel/

Scroll to the video from Aug. 7th. At .31 in the video, there appears to be an A/C unit above the door.

You could contact them directly from their website:
    https://begonacliffhotel.com/

Administrator

User Info Menu

Did a quick walkthrough about a month ago, yes there is AC in at least some rooms.

I will stop by and try to get a phone number, none of their listed numbers are working.

These may be old numbers for Burchrunville, which would make sense why they don't work.

Overall I was impressed by the property.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Nadine (pictured) invites you to call her at 8763749515.

Taken just moments ago...

Name:  20211005_171907_resize_42.jpg
Views: 1320
Size:  329.6 KB

All rooms have AC....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks... That's Nadine from Oasis. I think she's a rock star Hotel manager ! Oasis was fantastic !

User Info Menu

Looks like a nice addition to the cliffs .

User Info Menu

Yes, we have air-condition as well as fans in the rooms.

User Info Menu

Begona Cliff is indeed a beautiful location. It is perched on the West End cliffs of Negril and framed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Check out our Jazzy Bar and Grill for cocktails and grilled food done to order.

User Info Menu

Yes. That's me. Thank you for the compliments. Hope to see you soon at Begona Cliff Hotel.

User Info Menu

I just seen this property on Hotels.Com and became extremely Interested as BCC is not in operation,,,bummer
    I have narrowed my October 2022 trip down to Villas Sur Mer , Home Sweet Home, Begona Hotel and Xtabi Cottages 1 or 4
    Begona has definately caught my attention and looking at some serious consideration.. Also open to other properties
    BCC and Sea Star have been my hotels of choice, Any thoughts on where to stay on the Cliffs from Oct 1/5 2022 ?
    I have reserved from the Oct 5/9 2022.. Polkerris B / B in MBJ ... Open to suggestions beach /cliff ?

Negrilbound