Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Bound

User Info Menu

Negril Bound

I have finally pulled the trigger and booked yet another trip to the rock
    Bringing a newbie to the island, as she has not been here before
    Originally booked Coup[les Ocho Rios and was going to book Couples Swept Away
    Changed my mind , as I knew we were gonna wander and did not want to be stuck on an AI. So I booked Villas Sur Mer for 4 days and than Polkerris B/B in MBJ I see lots of exploring for the newbie.. Not so much for me , as I have been travelling the rock since 1997/ I wanted to split my stay and decided 4 days in MBJ would be a nice mix. .I have stayed at Polkerris many times, usually as my last day on the Island.. So my issue is, I would like a recommendation for a driver to transport me to and from MBJ and also be available for some day excursions around Negril / South Coast/ etc.. Someone that I can call pick me up at last minute notice I am not interested in using local red plate taxi service. Prefer a source that can meet my requests
    I know I am asking for a lot, but your thoughts are important
    Please advise

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Bound

Linston would be a great person to do everything you need. He can be contacted through the transportation section above.

User Info Menu

Negrilbound...I don't think you're asking a lot.
    When you contact a driver, tell them exactly what you require & they'll let you know if they can accommodate your plans.
    All the drivers on the list below offer fantastic services...
    https://negril.com/transport/

User Info Menu

Barry is great! Contact him at +18764342071 on whatsapp...

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher