Hello Everyone! I have been a long time reader, first time poster. Thank you for having me!

My husband and I are thinking of a trip to Negril in November to celebrate my 40th birthday! This will be our 10th trip to Jamaica and 2nd trip to Negril. The last trip we took was Sept 2019 to Couples Swept away.

We are considering Couples Negril for this trip. We have been to the other 3 Jamaican Couples resorts. That being said I am seeing great deals for other resorts that are typically out of our price range like Sandals Negril (currently same price as CN). Has anyone been to both resorts that can compare?

My husband LOVES to snorkel and can do it all day. We are considering a private trip to Booby Cay. Is it open now? any suggestions on a good captain/vendor for this trip? Any other good snorkel spot suggestions are appreciated. There was not much to see from shore when we were at CSA.

We will want to stock up on a few things like Magnum, Rum cream, Red Strip light Sorrel, walkerswood firestick hot sauce and other seasonings. Where is the best place to purchase these items? We plan on visiting Time Square.

Thank you! MMM