Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Private location

User Info Menu

Private location

Hi all! Planning to be in negril in January or February. Looking for a place within site of the water, but has a private outdoor space, as I like to spend time outdoors topless, but with privacy.

We are not opposed to any type of hotel/cottage/whatever.

Also I believe I saw a place somewhere in negril about 10 years ago that had small private pools for some rooms...that may have been one of the AIs.

I also recall some cottages on cliffs providing private access to the water via a cliff.

Thanks for the help!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Private location

Blue Cave Castle Penthouse Suite would be perfect.. Could be totally naked and play all you want My wife and I did !!!!
    Just a fantastic place
    But , I don't think they are in operation, which is a bummer
    Rob would know more if BCC is open

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

nirvana has a couple rooms that offer total privacy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by purplelvr View Post
    I also recall some cottages on cliffs providing private access to the water via a cliff.
    Rockhouse on the cliffs has direct water access from a few of their cottages.

User Info Menu

How about The Point Village. All suites there are privately owned but most owners rent their suites. It's a very private gated community with an isolated clothing optional beach. The only down fall is that it is at the top end of Seven Mile Beach. It's on the beach but right at the north end point so you will need either a driver (red plate covid approved driver) or some form of transportation. A day trip walking the beach into town is an option if you like to walk.

User Info Menu

Xtabi has private cottages on the cliffs with water access, also with outdoor showers.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the ideas everyone! I plan to explore each of these and will keep checking for more ideas.

User Info Menu

Check out SeaGrape Villas on the west end.....the Wild Grape villa in particular. Very private, with private access to the water. No pool.

User Info Menu

Thank you...this place looks really great. I also found the 1 bedroom villas at Rondell to have a private looking outdoor area.