Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Few Photos.

User Info Menu

A Few Photos.

Just returned from our 2 weeks in Negril. I thought I would share a few pictures we took.Name:  031.JPG
Views: 1623
Size:  5.43 MBName:  006.JPG
Views: 1586
Size:  6.31 MBName:  035.JPG
Views: 1624
Size:  7.40 MBName:  035.JPG
Views: 1624
Size:  7.40 MB

User Info Menu

Re: A Few Photos.

Very very nice!
    Thanks for posting!

VVHT

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing !

User Info Menu

Nice. Thanks.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Looks like you stayed at CocoLaPalm. How was it? I have some vacation time to burn before the end of the year. Considering a reach there. Did they provide COVID testing for your return home, or did you have to go off resort to a lab?
    Johio

User Info Menu

Johio....Coco provides complimentary antigen testing if you stay 4 days there or longer. They extended that offer till the end of the year. I have stayed at Coco at least 20 times. It has never let me down. Great beach, good food, and a super happy hour.

User Info Menu

Testing is across the street and is very easy. The people who run CCL are very nice. This was my first time staying there and would stay there again. The last picture is a view from our balcony.Name:  021.JPG
Views: 1244
Size:  8.15 MBName:  022.JPG
Views: 1230
Size:  5.64 MBName:  028.JPG
Views: 1142
Size:  6.38 MB

User Info Menu

Thanks for the great photos.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Great photo's . I love that area of the beach. I stayed next door at Idle in August and they do the same thing for testing. They sent a nurse to my room for no charge. In December I will end up at Catcha and i believe they take me to a nurse , but I have to pay.

User Info Menu

Hello All,

long time reader here! Just landed a new job and managed to book a last minute trip to Negril...I'll be there this Saturday, so looking forward about it!! -
    How is the situation there at the moment? I understand it is still slow and quite, I just hope to find some nice weather because I need some sun!

Here are a couple of pictures from last time I was there, in December 2018Name:  IMG_20181205_120217219.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  1.52 MBName:  IMG_20181205_110005661-EFFECTS.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  1.02 MB