Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: bike and scooter rental cliffside

User Info Menu

bike and scooter rental cliffside

Who still rents bicycles and scooters cliff-side ?
    How much further? Oh, just around the bend.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLFA4931216CEBD1FA

User Info Menu

Re: bike and scooter rental cliffside

I've been using Rambo for my scooter rentals for years and he's been awesome. I call him a couple days before we arrive and he has a good scooter waiting for me at my hotel, at a good price. No foolin around with this guy. Got a flat one time while we were out for dinner and he had it fixed before we were finished eating. He's a great guy !
    876-376-5964

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    I've been using Rambo for my scooter rentals for years and he's been awesome. I call him a couple days before we arrive and he has a good scooter waiting for me at my hotel, at a good price. No foolin around with this guy. Got a flat one time while we were out for dinner and he had it fixed before we were finished eating. He's a great guy !
    876-376-5964
    thanks for the info on Rambo but it would be nice if you gave his location and maybe what he charges

User Info Menu

It's been a few years, but I rented from the place across from Catcha / Tensing Pen. Reasonably and a fairly new machine. Not even sure he's still there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boogzy View Post
    thanks for the info on Rambo but it would be nice if you gave his location and maybe what he charges
    He does not have a location. Call him for any other details.