Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Need Some Help - Negril

User Info Menu

Need Some Help - Negril

Mawnin Family.....i need some information can you help please.

1. I am thinking of renting a car for the first time .... where is a reasonable place to check and about how much does it cost per day, requirements?

2. Does anyone know of a place in Negril or close by that teaches English/reading to adults? I know two people interested and not sure if this service is offered anywhere.

Any help great appreciated......bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

call Laurel about the car rental . . .

User Info Menu

thx Sev....will do.

Keith here at Westender just told me he could hook me up too....So I think I am set with a car......now to find a place that teaches English/Reading????
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

sweetness - fyi - you as a foreigner, are not covered if you rent a "private ride" and drive it yourself . . .

User Info Menu

Sweetness,

PLEASE don't do that. You're driving in Jamaica for the first time in a illegal rental????? PLEASE don't take a chance on a life changing event in a foreign country.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

oh no.....he just recommended a place.....I don't think I am brave enough to drive here either lol. thanks for your concern. Nothing illegal on this end ever trus mi.
    I am a big chicken and straight walker.

You guys are so sweet though to be concerned. Should have worded differently.
    Sorry.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness