Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Horizon West Dinner Spectacular...

User Info Menu

Horizon West Dinner Spectacular...

Hey guys,

I was checking out the event calendar (Does travelers still actually have a band at 8pm?) and I saw the Horizon West Dinner Spectacular on Saturday night (thinking of it being a replacement for the old Seastar Sat. night show). Is it still going on? If so, has anyone been to it and how would you compare it to the old Seastar show (food and entertainment)?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Horizon West Dinner Spectacular...

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Hey guys,

I was checking out the event calendar (Does travelers still actually have a band at 8pm?) and I saw the Horizon West Dinner Spectacular on Saturday night (thinking of it being a replacement for the old Seastar Sat. night show). Is it still going on? If so, has anyone been to it and how would you compare it to the old Seastar show (food and entertainment)?
    I have not heard anything about this event since Covid hit.... I thought I removed it...

Please disregard, just another casualty of Covid.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Hey Rob,

Just to be clear, do you mean both events I mentioned (Travelers and Horizon West) are casualties of covid or just the late night travelers event?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I would have to check with Travellers...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!