Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: good deal on cell phone for ja

User Info Menu

good deal on cell phone for ja

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200680630943...84.m1497.l2649

this is a link to unlocked motorola V3 Razr cell phones, for $26 delivered for phone and battery and charger, or - $31 with and box and accessories.. US seller - not hong kong.. thought i would pass it on, as this is a good phone at a very good price.. unlocked quad band gsm, will work in ja no problem mon.. just stop by a digicel for a sim card, and your ready to go..
    Last edited by jasperpso; 11-30-2011 at 09:43 AM.

User Info Menu

so old Motorola's work in Negril?

User Info Menu

yes, IF it is gsm (at&t or t-mobile) and has been UNLOCKED.. any quad band gsm unlocked phone should work there..
    I was going to get a iPhone 3g but opted for one of these because the price is just soo good
    Last edited by jasperpso; 11-30-2011 at 11:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Jasperso, did you order all the components for extra $5? If so, HOW do you do that? I called their 866 # but had to leave a message.

User Info Menu

I didn't, I used to have a razr, so I know how it works, and I never use wired headsets, so I didn't order the extras.. phone, battery, and chargers all I need.. I would contact seller on eBay, it is like email, and will definitely get your request to the right guy..

User Info Menu

razors use to be really big in Jamaica a while back.........
    guess they want Blackberry's etc nowadays.....
    but hey, if it works there, go with it.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    razors use to be really big in Jamaica a while back.........
    guess they want Blackberry's etc nowadays.....
    but hey, if it works there, go with it.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    this is more a suggestion to avoid buying a alcatel or something for more money(over 30$) and ending up with a POS..the last phone i bought down there had the worst screen i have ever seen on a phone EVER.. and i been in the cell phone business since the motorola brick phones in the early nineties.. anyways, i gave the alcatel to a friend on my way out of town..

the razr is a great quality phone - for $26 US..
    Last edited by jasperpso; 11-30-2011 at 08:00 PM.