Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Negril is coming alive again!

User Info Menu

Re: Negril is coming alive again!

Thinking of coming in February, but I here there is a curfew at night ? Any info regarding the curfew ?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Currently, until December 9th, it is 9pm. Because of the Holiday season, the hours will probably be extended to at least 10pm, some are guessing for a later time.

If things continue on the present track, even with the new contagious but not seemingly to be anywhere near as deadly Omicron variant, January and beyond may see no curfew hours, back to normal business hours.

Since the summer, each curfew session has been lessened and we in Jamaica expect that to continue.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. I turn 60 this reach and don't want to hear about any curfews. Been too long since I came by myself.....lol

User Info Menu

Late to this party, but so glad to see this! Haven't been in a long time.....

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by njone View Post
    Late to this party, but so glad to see this! Haven't been in a long time.....
    This thread is rather outdated, everything is back to normal - come down and enjoy!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!