Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril hospital

User Info Menu

Negril hospital

Wondering once again about progress on the hospital in negril , ??

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Negril hospital

The structure is coming along at a much more rapid pace after the lockdowns last year. Starting to look like a hospital!

But I would have to say that the worldwide supply chain snafu will pose problems if they haven't already. Virtually all the equipment needs to be imported.

Any "opening by" date is a guess at best.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, are they doing any work on the New Hi Lo across from Treehouse?
    [https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;130/st/20200201/e/JA+Vacation/k/51b9/event.png]

Administrator

User Info Menu

I haven't seen any.... if anything changes we will let everyone know.

Don't expect anything to change this winter season.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I haven't seen any.... if anything changes we will let everyone know.

Don't expect anything to change this winter season.
    Thanks for the update, we look forward to returning to negril, girlfriend had a couple severe allergic reactions our last 2 trips ,had to go to the hospital in sav, we appreciate everything they did for her but we really don’t want to return to the sav . Hospital, waiting patiently tic tic tic.

User Info Menu

I heard from a local who said HI Low had made move to new location. Correct?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 72 Orange View Post
    I heard from a local who said HI Low had made move to new location. Correct?
    This local saw the empty new location yesterday after heading to bank at Boardwalk Shopping Village and shopped at present (old) HiLo yesterday in Sunshine Plaza. So no, that info is not correct.

Do not expect anything to happen this winter season. I am sure the supply chain problem will continue for HiLo to get new refrigeration units and back room freezers for storage. The ones at the present location have had decades of usage and the newer models are much more efficient with energy.

It will take a while before they arrive to be installed.

Plus, this will be major news and be in all the papers. HiLo will milk the change of location for all it's worth. They won't keep the grand opening of a new store a secret.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    Thanks for the update, we look forward to returning to negril, girlfriend had a couple severe allergic reactions our last 2 trips ,had to go to the hospital in sav, we appreciate everything they did for her but we really don’t want to return to the sav . Hospital, waiting patiently tic tic tic.
    Sorry to hear that, I have allergies so I can relate. Did you go to the public hospital or the private Royale Medical Centre?

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob for the Hi Low update. See you in a couple weeks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I have allergies so I can relate. Did you go to the public hospital or the private Royale Medical Centre?
    The first time she had a reaction we were taken by ambulance I’m sure it was the public hospital, we weren’t given a choice the second was less severe but still very scary , a local driver who drives for country Who is awesome by the way, brought us to the same place( the reaction was not from country food by the way)