Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cash Transfer

User Info Menu

Cash Transfer

Any suggestions on the fastest way to send cash from the US to a friend in need in Negril?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Cash Transfer

Xoom, Western Union, Money Gram or RIA.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob

User Info Menu

For the cost of one icy cold Red Stripe you can eTransfer to me and I will pay your friend with cash. PM me if this is an option and I can introduce myself.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    For the cost of one icy cold Red Stripe you can eTransfer to me and I will pay your friend with cash. PM me if this is an option and I can introduce myself.
    I can vouch for Browns trustworthiness, but if ol'yardie is in the States and Browns in Canada, transfer can be a problem...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

my wife got on instagram (or some app) and talked to our friend and her daughter. They figured it out and she xoomed it to them.
    all is well. as you can probably tell i'm not much of a digi-man

User Info Menu

Beware of Western Union… I tried to send money via Western Union to my friend Octavius to pay for my sculpture.. as soon as I paid Western Union they put the money on hold and I had to call Western Union to verify I was not being scammed even after I told Western Union I knew the person I was sending money to and it was not a scam their security team would not let the money go through and I had to go back to Western Union to get my money back. What a PIA!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)