Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Musician named Iratio

User Info Menu

Musician named Iratio

This is a post from the old board by Jjonelove

Plays drums, guitar and sings. Anyone know how to reach him?

I have a phone number and E-mail address for Iratio, but haven't been able to contact him in the past 3 weeks. I met him on the beach in November and contracted him to play at our daughters wedding next week. Hopefully someone has seen him or can contact him. He has not returned cell phone messages or E-mail. The contact information I have is:
    279-2709
    iratiobal4@gmail.com

I have been unable to respond on the othere message board as it is down for repairs.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

spoke to him last night

I spoke to Iratio last night. He checked his voice mail messages and did not have any from you. He has been having some problems with his phone. He has not been able to check his e-mail for awhile. Please try calling him again. You do have the right number, area code 876. If you want to e-mail me your phone number I can get it to him. He is looking forward to doing your daughters wedding and has leared the song request!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info JJ. Actually it was Petrona at Blue Cave that tried to call him for me. We will be in Negril next Monday and I'll try to call him then' The wedding is a week from Friday. We asked him to sing "I Want to Wake Up to You" at the wedding and play for an hour or so at the reception.

Regards,

Bob