Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks 'til Negril...my 'this trip' bucket list

User Info Menu

5 weeks 'til Negril...my 'this trip' bucket list

1. Seastar drinks: with so many to choose from, I only have five days. Can I try them all?

2. Canoe: a sunset here, and dinner at least once, is a must.

3. Scooter for a day, minimum, to feel out the vibe. Wimped out last time.

4. Boardie meeting, slept through last time (that DAMN Jungle!)

5. "Leave a trail of ashes" with Gerryg123 for a day. Is he the man, or a myth? LOL This part of my trip report will be EPIC. I am looking to tag along with the notorious king of male-authored Trip Reports. I am hoping to be granted a sit-down interview.

6. Cliffs at Xtabi with ShellyK. I signed my name in blood that I would jump.

7. Half Moon Beach...chill for a day...reflect on 2011 on my own...

8. Scrub-A-Dub

If I accomplish these, as well as travel to Belmont as planned, I'll have greatly increased my level of experience in Jamaica and knowledge of Negril. In five weeks, I'll be there for 11 days, baby.

The excitement is mounting. My bags are slowly starting to get packed...I have trouble sleeping, in my mind ...I have almost already left...

User Info Menu

hahaha! "The notorious king of male authored Trip Reports" Now I see why I have been invited as well... you are looking for epic-ness :P I am very much looking forward to your entire trip report

User Info Menu

Break in that scooter and come out and ck Westender Inn.....about 4 miles out West End (give or take) but the drive is nice and destination wonderful. Have a drink/lunch and I am sure they won't mind if you swim. Enjoy your reach it sounds like BIG FUN
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

This bucket list thing going here is cute. Personally I'm a no plans kind of gal - living my vacation day to day and paying attention to every minute of it.

User Info Menu

mi usually call this "Mi Things To Do"
    mi usually happy if mi get to half of dem........
    as going with the flow takes priority.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I used to think I was solid at the trip reports, now, I am just the JV....we know the varsity (Manda...Gerry)....and Smith, of course...Pgw is rocking as welll.

Clarity, Tizzy and soooo many others have hit major homeruns with the reports lately too! I really love all reports...wicked excited to read Tic's, lol.

It'll be fun to see if I can keep y'all glued...will def. have more pics this reach.

User Info Menu

It's going to be an incredible trip, Brasi. This is like a perfect Storm -- but with good weather!

User Info Menu

Get a tetanus shot BEFORE you go......

User Info Menu

Coming early 2012, a trip report for:

"Manda81 & Me: A Clandestine Meeting in Central New York"

A spinoff of the traditional Negril.com trip report...a must-read! LOL

@Booger: who has rabies? LOL
    Last edited by brasi; 12-01-2011 at 09:28 AM.

User Info Menu

hahaha @Brasi!

"We were in the middle of Nowhere, NY and if it wasn't for the sticky table tops and the dim lighting I might have compared it to something as romantic as Sleepless in Seatle... but alas we were in nowhere, NY. Brasi and I, a table top full of long forgotten empty beer bottles and the sounds of rocks classics errupting from across an empty dance floor. We made it to the perfect part of half way somewhere in Nowhere, NY and I could already tell it was going to be a great night"

Who has Rabies ? LMFAO