Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 weeks 'til Negril...my 'this trip' bucket list

User Info Menu

#"I looked into her dark eyes and remembered boredom-preventing emails on workdays, late-night texts and talks about long distance love, loss, bowling, and the cost of Red Stripe in Toronto. This was the legendary Amanda, of Negril.com fame, and boy, was I feeling lucky to be sitting across from her for the first time. On the wall, a long-dead stuffed deer stared down at me, seemingly smiling his approval as I touched her hand.

"Even blind chickens find corn once in awhile," I thought to myself. "But keep your mouth shut dude. I think this woman might actually believe I'm not a geek."

Unfortunately, I couldn't help myself. I opened my pie hole.

"It's great to see such a beautiful Canadiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaian here in New York, " I said, slurring my words horribly, lighting my own Camel Blue on the wrong end as she pulled out a Pall Mall Silver.

"Now," I asked, throwing my cards on the table. "Where the hell are we?" #

lol

User Info Menu

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA@On the wall, a long-dead stuffed deer stared down at me, seemingly smiling his approval as I touched her hand

I have the urge to write this report as if it's already happened lol

User Info Menu

I thought it had. Thanks for ruining what was an awfully vivid dream! haha

User Info Menu

Well Brasi & Manda if the dream becomes reality in NY let me know. I will be there with camera in hand for the trip report. Hahaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    "...On the wall, a long-dead stuffed deer stared down at me, seemingly smiling his approval as I touched her hand....
    LOL Brasi!! - you guys are cracking me up!

I'm looking forward to reading about your upcoming adventures in Negril. That's a great bucket list!
    ...Hope Gerryg123 grants you that exclusive sit down interview. Although it will probably take place on a scooter driving 100 miles per hour.
    Carpe Diem