Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 1966 Hippie @ Charela Inn

User Info Menu

1966 Hippie @ Charela Inn

Nice flight from Newark Sunday. Champion picked us up after Club Mobay . Wonderful dinner at the Charela. Breakfast soon come. Start of a great vacation with Family. More to come, WiFi is great here making reports easy. Get on the plane and come down. Dan

User Info Menu

Re: 1966 Hippie @ Charela Inn

Hey there, walking the beach I saw that Charela has Thurs jazz.. do you know what time there?

User Info Menu

Their website is showing 7-9 Thursday and Saturday. I plan to check them out next week. How was Drifters on Sunday??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Their website is showing 7-9 Thursday and Saturday. I plan to check them out next week. How was Drifters on Sunday??
    It was a fun crowd and Luddy was excellent as usual

User Info Menu

Monday,Charela breakfast, Hammonds Patties for lunch. 3 Dives Lobster dinner.
    Devon house ice cream.

Tuesday. Porridge for breakfast by Whistling Bird, lobster �� pizza Charela lunch, sips and bites dinner,oxtails. Ice cream Patties.

Wednesday breakfast lobster �� omelette Charela, soup whistling bird ladies. Kuyaba dinner lobster Thermidor .

Charela jazz might start at 7 I was told. Will be there Saturday night. For dinner.

Going to Just Natural for breakfast then the Extabi to snorkel.

User Info Menu

1966Hippie. How the breakfast at Jus Natural? Just making sure they are open. Considering Barney's Hummingbird while in the area.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    1966Hippie. How the breakfast at Jus Natural? Just making sure they are open. Considering Barney's Hummingbird while in the area.
    Regards,
    Bob
    With the help of our wonderful donators during our Negril Small Business Contribution Project...Just Natural was one of the businesses we were able to help through this devastating pandemic. 🙌
    Just Natural has remained open, is currently open and they're so excited to see visitors again.

Bob...the breakfast is always incredible...the company of the hosts even better!