Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: TSN or Satellite TV in Negril

User Info Menu

TSN or Satellite TV in Negril

So.... spent the better part of yesterday afternoon driving from one place to another trying to find someone that was running the Canadian Football division semi-finals. Chris at Sea Star only has one TV and unfortunately Green Bay was also playing. I'm sure there are more Wisconsinites in Negril right now than there are Canadian's but I digress. Any way, No Limit, Corner Bar and every where else I checked are just running Flow with no TSN or CFL. Probably missed the best game in the CFL so far this year with Calgary loosing to Saskatchewan in double OT. Anybody have any Ideas of where I can watch Winnipeg beat Saskatchewan next week-end?

User Info Menu

Re: TSN or Satellite TV in Negril

Tell Chris at Sea Star that the Blue Bombers are playing! he will get in on for you!

User Info Menu

I know with Chris being from Winnipeg he'd have the Bomber game up in a heart beat, but the problem is he only has one TV and USA is also playing football. Both the NFL and collage games are on and unless I get the Sea Star at 10AM for a 3PM game, there is no way I'm going to get to touch the TV remote.

Someone has to have wifi or satellite TV service in Negril. I'm still checking around this week and I will report back if I find some where.

User Info Menu

Margaritaville has multiple tvs and may be able to stream at your request?