Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Bloody Bay private spots..anything left ?

User Info Menu

Cool Bloody Bay private spots..anything left ?

My last visit 5 years ago there wasn't much .. still the case ? Anywhere to have a picnic in some sort of privacy ?
    Is the Office of Nature still around ? I'm reading conflicting reports .. or maybe there are 2 Offices now available ?
    Really a shame what has happened to that once beautiful beach .. glad to have been there back in the day ..

User Info Menu

Back in the day when it was just jungle (got to go back more than 5 years though) ocean front land and a place a few nudist could enjoy sunbathing with out being bothered. Office of nature has been relocated because of developement. The "office" is open, just not like it was 5 years ago! Take a walk between the mega resorts and enjoy the few undeveloped spots in Bloody Bay.

User Info Menu

Simply put - no.

Been around 12-15 years since Bloody Bay was a pristine, natural and uncrowded beach.

User Info Menu

mi miss the old Bloody Bay.........was hardly anyone ever there back in the day........
    they should have made it into a Park or sumthin........that would have been great

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Si ..me knows the place was pristine 20 years ago ..then develop ..develop ..develop .. the folks that stay there now say it is beautiful..if only they knew how beautiful it once was .. shame that the "authorities" couldn't have kept just a likkle slice of paradise..thanks for the responses

whitebamboo
    Bloody Bay before:Name:  scan0001.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  98.2 KB

Sponsor

User Info Menu

This is what is looked like when we we're there in Feb.
    Don't think we well be doing that trip this year.
    We are gonna miss it.
    Name:  100_1008.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  75.0 KBName:  100_1007.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  70.1 KBName:  100_1011.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  75.7 KB

User Info Menu

nice pics, soon come

User Info Menu

Jamaicamary - is that Little Bloody Bay that's all tore up?

Just learned what the price tag was for that little piece of paradise and I almost threw up

Sponsor

User Info Menu

rastagirl yes it is
    I can only imagine the price tag