Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Other way pub crawl

User Info Menu

Other way pub crawl

Is it still running?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Other way pub crawl

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiaca_jeff View Post
    Is it still running?
    We have not started it back up yet, several of the former stops have gone out of business.

Plus, until the Omicron variant recedes in probably 3 weeks or so, restarting it now would not be prudent.

When the timing is right, we will announce it!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

How about Lambert's One Love pub crawl, is that up and running?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yes, Lenbert never stopped, although he has many weeks of no business...

User Info Menu

Great to hear. We want to bring our grandson down as a graduation present but didn't want to stay on the resort. Want to take him places like the pub crawl and YS Falls, walk the beach to check out the different bars and vendors. I've been off the forum for awhile because we had cancelled any plans to come down until things started to open back up. Rob, I appreciate all your info and insight as to the happenings in Negril.

User Info Menu

Hey Rob we were on your Other Way Pub Crawl in March 2019 & will be back in Negril on the 1st for a couple weeks. Any chance we will get the opportunity to have a great time again in March 2022?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beech3242 View Post
    Hey Rob we were on your Other Way Pub Crawl in March 2019 & will be back in Negril on the 1st for a couple weeks. Any chance we will get the opportunity to have a great time again in March 2022?
    Yes, we are planning on continuing the Other Way, but will need to make it a reservation in advance crawl. WhatsApp me at 876-423-5479 or email at rob@negril.com. Cost is US$20 per person, minimum 5, maximum 10. If you have a group of 5 or more, then we could schedule it on the day of your choosing, otherwise it seems like Wednesday would be the best day.

User Info Menu

I've been to Negril 5 times in the last 10 years, but have not been in 4 years now. I'm FINALLY getting to come home in December. I've been on Lenbert's pub crawl a few times, but have never heard of the Other Way crawl. Is it similar? I plan on booking-- but I still have many months before my visit...

User Info Menu

We were lucky enough to do this crawl twice pre pandemic. Loads of fun and of course the hosts are the best!!