Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: safe Negril

User Info Menu

Smile safe Negril

just fyi Negril has now entered the top 20 in the safest places to visit list, issued by the uk travel industry in contrast Florida has fallen out of top 20 and on to the unsafe places list at number 14

User Info Menu

The WHOLE State of Fl.??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airportworker View Post
    just fyi Negril has now entered the top 20 in the safest places to visit list, issued by the uk travel industry in contrast Florida has fallen out of top 20 and on to the unsafe places list at number 14
    great......mi knew mi was safer in Negril.......than this cold place called Florida.........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I'm with you Marko.....what with the news report I read yesterday about St. Petersburg, FL being the saddest town in the US and now the state of Florida is one of the most unsafe places to visit......I better just go ahead and hop a plane to Negril RIGHT NOW!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    I'm with you Marko.....what with the news report I read yesterday about St. Petersburg, FL being the saddest town in the US and now the state of Florida is one of the most unsafe places to visit......I better just go ahead and hop a plane to Negril RIGHT NOW!!!!!

things are actually the worst I've ever seen them in the Tampa Bay Area........

does make you want to jump right on a plane.........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
    The WHOLE State of Fl.??
    the list has Sarasota, Fort Lauderdale and Miami all equal 14. The list is based on the number of incidents reported by British tourists to police.

User Info Menu

Most areas of south & central Fl. have been hit HUGELY by foreclosure, severly dropping home prices & unemployment....as we all know, depression & desperation can lead to drug usage & crime....not making excuses, just trying to look at the reasons behind what's happening in the total picture.

User Info Menu

Here in St. Augustine things are as laid back and mellow as usual. Northeast Florida is not like the rest of the state luckily.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
    Most areas of south & central Fl. have been hit HUGELY by foreclosure, severly dropping home prices & unemployment....as we all know, depression & desperation can lead to drug usage & crime....not making excuses, just trying to look at the reasons behind what's happening in the total picture.
    Think Fl rise is just a blip after a number of cases of brits getting mugged and in Sarasota those guys got murdered earlier this year, the figures for Negril and rest of JA are part of a steady decrease in number of brits reporting problems

User Info Menu

Also...generally speaking, the "media" portrays what they want you to hear, by manipulating "facts" or "leaving out" certain facts to achieve their own purposes.....just depends on who's doing the reporting, as to what "facts" you will hear!