Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Yacht

User Info Menu

Yacht

Does anyone have any information on the super yacht anchored offshore at Negril.?Name:  Screenshot_20220116-092314.png
Views: 710
Size:  1.20 MB
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Yacht

Name:  D330F299-B51F-43A1-B0F9-5DC14FA294C6.jpeg
Views: 708
Size:  1.53 MBName:  D330F299-B51F-43A1-B0F9-5DC14FA294C6.jpeg
Views: 708
Size:  1.53 MB

That’s exactly why I can to the forum! Beautiful boat… watched a helicopter land on the front this afternoon!!

User Info Menu

The Ahpo. 377 feet. $300 million USD. Delivered last year to a Jamaican billionaire, Michael Lee-Chin. 43rd largest yacht in the world!

User Info Menu

Takes a while to build up to a ship like that. His last one was only $250 million USD. I'm hoping to upgrade mine in the near future. Getting tired of inflating my current boat.

User Info Menu

I’ve seen a couple of super yachts there over the years and they are beautiful and watching the helicopter land on the bow would certainly have been amazing. Not that I wouldn’t join them if they invited me but I can think of many better ways to spend my 300 million.

User Info Menu

30 million running costs annually
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu