Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: PCR update, not available across from Coco

Administrator

User Info Menu

PCR update, not available across from Coco

I Doc at Boardwalk is the only PCR testing available in Negril on the beach road.

Just went into the Omega across from Coco and due to the lack of demand they have literally taped over PCR on their sign.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: PCR update, not available across from Coco

Hi Rob, do you know the cost for a rest to return to the US, and where they’re available. Thanks for all the info you get out to everyone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Hi Rob, do you know the cost for a rest to return to the US, and where they’re available. Thanks for all the info you get out to everyone.
    There is a Antigen testing site at Coco La Palm (morass side) at a cost of $40us or 6000J.
    Boardwalk Shopping Village has a testing location at I-Doc...&...
    Dr. Grant's office in the Sunshine Plaza (where Hi Lo is located).

Your hotels can set up your testing for you...albeit the cost will sometimes be higher for the convenience of coming to you.

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa!

User Info Menu

I was tested at idle Awhile on beach on August. Cost was $30.00. I stayed 4 nights so it was covered at that time. I was tested in Dec at Catcha . Once again they came to me . The cost was $60.00. This must be paid in cash . They also wanted US.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    I was tested at idle Awhile on beach on August. Cost was $30.00. I stayed 4 nights so it was covered at that time. I was tested in Dec at Catcha . Once again they came to me . The cost was $60.00. This must be paid in cash . They also wanted US.
    Baywest Medical came to us at Catcha too! Only the antigen test though. Maybe they do the PCR too if you need that - 876.615.8375.

User Info Menu

Nurse Heals who comes to Negril Beach Club does PCR testing for $120. I had it done Jan 2nd and other family members had it done the week before.