Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Party on the beach in front of Sea Splash

User Info Menu

Cool Party on the beach in front of Sea Splash

Good morning all!!! We have a lot to celebrate!!! Soon come big changes!! We are having a kind of "last day of the old Sea Splash Bar Party" to celebrate twenty years of great times at this location and also to welcome in "Jim and Ted's Excellent Adventure", a concept to start construction hopefully tomorrow after many months of exhaustive negotiation. Please feel free to stop by and say hi and discuss the future!!! We look forward to seeing everybody! We will be on the beach from noon til ?

Jim Hurt..... or is it still Boombastic?

User Info Menu

I hope to be there in February. Need some input though, Jim.

User Info Menu

Jim it was nice meeting you next week. I'll be by at some point to check the new digs. Good luck with everything!

User Info Menu

I have a friend wanting to stay there in April, will renovations be complete by then?

User Info Menu

Thanks rastagirl, and sammy, most definitely we will be completed with all work way before April!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hurt View Post
    Jim Hurt..... or is it still Boombastic?
    wi remember you Boombastic....

and mi will be der next month to celebrate some Red Stripes with your new venture.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20