Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renting a motor scooter

User Info Menu

Renting a motor scooter

Coming to Negril first week in March. Any ideas where to rent a scooter for two weeks..??
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Renting a motor scooter

I've used a guy by the name of Rambo 876-376-5964. I call him few days before I arrive and he has a great Scooter waiting for me at my hotel.

User Info Menu

I have used Ja b on the beach road for many years has always treated me well

User Info Menu

Jah B has always been my scooter/motorcycle guy since we lost Prento..I just give Jah B a call a few weeks ahead of my arrival day & my bike is always polished..gassed up & waiting for me..that's return customer service loyalty on both ends!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the information…… does anyone have the number for Jan b and where are they located.. are they across from Coco la palm..??

User Info Menu

Here's Jah B's # 876-957-4235...He's on the Beach road.

User Info Menu

You can find him through the Things To Do link on this forum

https://www.realnegril.com/jahbs/rent.html

User Info Menu

Thank you to all the responses… we used to rent from Steve at happy world… had -26 the other morning in northern Wisc …..looking forward to 85+ In Negril.
    Again thanks..

User Info Menu

Jah B's is further down the Beach Road from CCLP. If I remember right, from CCLP heading towards the Roundabout, they are a little past Roots Bamboo (on the inland side of the road).
    Johio

User Info Menu

There are a few places to rent scooters in Negril, but the best place to go is probably Ricks Cafe. They have a wide selection of scooters to choose from, and they're always up for a good time.