Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: anthony

User Info Menu

anthony

Name:  abel final.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  1.82 MB
    Last edited by Caferacer59; 01-27-2022 at 09:23 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: anthony

ooops hit the post too quickly, if anyone sees Anthony, let him know I had a couple shirts made for him. Also, ask him what cartridge he needs for his TT and I'll bring a fresh one down . I always enjoy a little weed, a red stripe and talking records with the guy. A couple of years ago I was wearing a t-shirt with his shop on it, he had never seen one before, suffice it to say I came to the shop dressed, and left shirtless. I thought he might get a kick out of my own design .

User Info Menu

also, he was so nice, a couple hours later after I gave him the shirt off my back (literally) a taxi shows up at my hotel with a stack of 45's to say thanks for your shirt. Dawn Penn, John Holt, Burning Spear and other goodies!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Stopped by around noon, Anthony wasn't around. I will check on the turntable cartridge and let you know.

As a side note, Anthony helped me mp3 from cassette two concerts from '77 and '79. Incredible to hear the concerts after all these years! I was a first tenor back then...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob I appreciate it. Also thanks for hosting this board, it is helpful information. My family is very much looking forward to our return to Negril. Just as a side note, I always laugh at my self and how we ended up Jamaica fans. 12 years ago my buddy started going with his family and kept bugging me to go, I had been to a million islands and said I had no interest in another one. well we've gone 8 times so far. What do I know. The only down side is we used to stay at cheaper places, and then one year we stayed at Idle a while, well that settled it with my wife, we ALWAYS stay at Idle a while. that cuts in to my record budget dammit.

User Info Menu

IA hooked by wife too.
    Just returned from 10 days
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]